BRIC NS Support
BRIC NS offers support to our members with their funding applications, dependent on volume of requests and available resources. Requests must be received at least 1 month prior to the application deadline, using the form below.
BRIC NS Support Request Form [Word document]
Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com. A member of the BRIC NS team will be in contact to discuss your request.
Lunch and Learn (May 30, 2016) – Why is meaningful community engagement in research so important- and challenging (Slide Deck)
Presenter: Dr. Nicola Boydell, University of Glasgow
- SPOR Patient Engagement Framework
- CIHR’s Citizen Engagement Handbook
- IRSC Guide de l’engagement des citoyens
- SPOR Capacity Development Framework
- Guide to Knowledge Translation Planning at CIHR: Integrated and End-of-Grant Approaches
- Research Methods Unit
- Maritime SPOR SUPPORT Unit
- North American Primary Care Research Group
- Collaborative for Research in Primary Health Care (CoR-PHC)