Applications for the 2019 BRIC NS Student Research Award are closed.
In partnership with the Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation, the BRIC NS Student Research Award is offered as a supplementary award to the Scotia Scholars Award. A minimum of two awards of $1500 will be given to Master’s/PhD students working on a research project in primary and integrated health care.
To be considered for this award, applicants must:
- Submit a complete application for the Scotia Scholars Award (Master’s or PhD level) competition
- Indicate in their Scotia Scholars Award application that they are applying for the BRIC NS Student Research Award
- Provide an additional two-page description addressing the following required sections:
- Relevance to the goals and research priorities of BRIC NS
- The relationship of your project to primary and integrated health care
- Proposed patient engagement plan
- Proposed knowledge translation plan
An application will be considered incomplete if a section has not been addressed. Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details are available here: https://www.nshrf.ca/scotiascholars
Applications close on April 12, 2019.